Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"MY LIFE"

I am Novette Cheen Javier Calolo, 18 yrs old girl, who lives in Davao city since birth. I'm living with my loving and caring parents. I want to be independent but i can't live them alone. Since i was a child, they are the one who took care of me. I love my parents so much. My life would never be complete without them.

Talking about studies.......
I finished my elementary in Philippine Women's College of Davao. I studied there since i was a kindergarten to grade 6. When i was young, i attended ballet class. My ballet teacher was Mrs. Gina (i forgot her surname). She was so good and kind to me, and she was so beautiful. In my high school, i graduated in Holy Cross of Davao College. For me, high school is the best and most memorable. I was one of the most behave and most talkative (ano daw?nakakalito.....basta yun na yun). Then, i am now a college, it start again a new beginning and a new chapter of my life. This sounds so excited. I don't know what will happen in this new chapter of my life (abangan.......hintayin niyo na lng kung unsa ang mahitabo). Expect the unexpected.

My life is so wonderful and so bless because God gave me my supportive family, my jolly friends that is always at my side to cheer me up and above all, my loving and caring parents that will love me for the rest of their life. Even though there many difficulties in my life, i know that it is just part of the challenges of my life. I know that God will take good care of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment